REGISTERED BEHAVIOUR TECHNICIAN
Sophie has always had a passion for working with children, whilst completing her degree in early years she has had experience volunteering with children on different ages and capabilities.
Following a placement in an autistic center in a local school, Sophie had found a new passion for working with children with autism and additional needs, soon after she found Skybound Therapies.
Sophie has recently become a Registered Behavioural Technician for Skybound but has been working with the company for over a year.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Registered Behavioural Technician.
- Developing Positive Relationships with individuals in Distress (Children & Adults) by D.Escal8
- Steve ward- meaningful social development: teaching games and more
- BA honours in early childhood studies.
- Scope training.
- Safeguarding NSPCC.
- Mary Barbera- The verbal behaviour approach.
- Food hygiene.
- Data protection
- Health and safety.